The safety of our patients and staff is our utmost concern.
- We are doing symptom screening on all employees and providers, including daily temperature checks. Any employees with a temperature and/or symptoms will stay home until cleared to return to work.
- We are wiping down all surfaces in our common areas at routine intervals.
- We have hand sanitizing stations set up through the common areas, and have sinks with soap and water in every exam room.
- We are screening for any possible symptoms of Covid-19 infection, and any patient who is exhibiting any possible symptoms will be asked to do a televisit rather than in office visit.
- We are adhering to social distancing recommendations by the CDC, and all employees and patients will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building. We also have markers on the floor to ensure that all individuals maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other unless otherwise needed for medical care.
What to expect during your visit: Things have changed since your last visit at Khair Family Practice. We want to keep all of our patients safe and healthy and ask that you wear a mask upon entering the building. We will have a screening station set up upon entering the building where you will have your temperature checked and will be screened for possible Covid-19 symptoms. Anyone who has a fever or deemed to have possible symptoms of Covid-19 will be asked to reschedule there appointment or change their appointment to a televisit. We will have hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the common areas, and ask that you sanitize your hands frequently. We will not have any magazines in the common area at this time. No visitors will be allowed with the patient unless necessary to help make medical decisions. Visitors may call in during the office visit if ok with the patient.
Symptoms of Covid-19:
Are you having any of the following symptoms?
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, muscle pain, chills, new loss of sense of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, runny nose, congestion
- If so, please call our office at 770-213-3366 and make an appointment for a televisit to evaluate your symptoms and see if you may need to be tested for Covid-19.